Based at: Regina Building, Brookhouse Road, Parkhouse Industrial Estate West, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 7RU
Working Hours: Flexible hours to suit, this role is initially part time but we may consider hiring someone full time.
Pay: Dependant on experience but competitive within industry
About You: You need to come from a background of CNC machining, and will be well versed in components used in engineering applications, preferably semi automatic machining processes. This role may be suitable for someone who has worked on the shop floor for a number of years and is now looking for an office based role. The role may even suit someone semi-retired or perhaps someone who has young children and is looking for a flexible working environment. Knowledge of Plastic Injection Moulding would be advantageous.
About the Role: This role will be customer facing, and will involve the following:
· Responding and Acknowledging RFQs
· Working from Engineering Drawings & CADCAM files to provide an accurate quote
· Where there is missing information, or additional processes are required getting quotes for these too.
· Liaising with other members of the team about quotes/giving an overview.
· Building strong relationships with customers
· Review RFQs in relation to actual production time.
About Us: Regina Industries provide a range of dynamic solutions from Plastic Injection Moulding, Tool Making, Machining and Tubular Glass Processing. We work across a wide range of businesses, with engineering expertise spanning over 50 years. The company is going through a period of growth and looking to expand its machining division to compliment its service offering.
Job Type: Part-time
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to apply, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com